This joint tour, supported by the Geological Society of South Africa, the Mineral Deposits Division of the Geological Association of Canada, ADIMB (Brazil) and the Australian Mineral Foundation, was managed by PGC on behalf of all parties.
- Part B
New & Recent International |
Click on image for details.
Mesel - Indonesia
- Slip partitioning at convergent plate boundaries of SE Asia;
McCafferty R - 1996, in Hall R, Blundell D (Eds), Tectonic Evolution of
Southeast Asia, Geol Soc Spec Pub No. 106, pp 3-18.
- Magmatic arcs and associated gold and copper mineralisation in
Indonesia; Carlile J C, Mitchell A H G - 1994, Jour. Geochem.
Expl, v 50, pp 91-142.
- Gold distribution, production and potential in Indonesia;
Carlile J C, Heesterman I J L, Mitchell A H G - 1996, The AusIMM Bull,
No. 1, Feb, 1996, pp 42-46.
- Outline of Philippine geology; Mitchell A H G,
Leach T M - 1991; in Epithermal Gold in the Philippines: Island Arc
Metallogenesis, Geothermal Systems and Geology, Academic Press, pp 14-53.
- Epithermal gold mineralization in Kyushu, Japan; Yukihiro Matsuhisa - 1992, Epithermal Gold in Asia and the Pacific, Mineral Concentrations and Hydrocarbon Accumulations in the ESCAP Region, v6, UN Econ & Social Comm to Asia & the Pacific, pp 23-27.
Mankayan District - Philippines
- The discovery of the Mesel sediment hosted gold deposit, North Sulawesi, Indonesia; Hendri D, Farmer M C - 1997, in New Generation Gold Mines '99, Case Histories of Discovery, Conf. Proc., Perth, 24-25 Nov, 1997, AMF, Adelaide, pp 5.1-5.13.
- The geology of the Mesel sediment hosted gold deposit, North Sulawesi, Indonesia; Garwin S L, Hendri D, Lauricella P F - 1995,
in Mauk J L, St George J D (Eds.), Exploring the Rim, Proceedings of the1995 PACRIM Cong., Auckland, New Zealand, 19-22 November 1995, pp 221-226.
Baguio District - Philippines
- The Mankayan Mineral District, Luzon, Philippines;
Disini A F, Robertson B M , Claveria, R J R - 1998, in Porter T M (Ed.),
Porphyry and Hydrothermal Copper and Gold Deposits - A Global Perspective,
30 Nov-1 Dec, 1998, Conf. Proc., pp 75-86.
- Evolution of an intrusion-centered hydrothermal system: Far Southeast-Lepanto porphyry and epithermal Cu-Au deposits, Philippines;
Hedenquist J W, Arribas A Jr - 1998, Econ. Geol., pp 373-404.
- Geology and mineralization characteristics of the Mankayan Mineral District, Benguet, Philippines; Garcia J S Jr - 1991,
Geological Survey of Japan Report No. 277, pp 21-30
Kyushu District - Japan
- Epithermal gold mineralisation, Acupan, Baguio District, Philippines: Geology, mineralisation, alteration and the thermochemical environment of ore deposition, (Extracts); Cooke D R, McPhail D C, Bloom M S, 1996 - Econ. Geol., v91, pp 243-247, 270-271.
- Epithermal and sub-jacent porphyry mineralisation, Acupan, Baguio District, Philippines: a fluid-inclusion and paragenetic study;
Cooke D R, Bloom M S - 1990, Jour. Geochem. Explor. v35. pp 297-340.
- The development of epithermal gold and porphyry copper style mineralisation within an intrusive centre: Acupan, Baguio District, Philippines; Cooke D R - 1990, in Proc Pacific Rim Congress 90, AusIMM, Melbourne, pp 521-528.
Return to TOP
- Gold Mineralization in Volcano-Geothermal Areas of Kyushu; Izawa E, Taguchi S, Kobayashi T, Watanabe K - 1992, in Urabe T, Aoki M (Eds.), Mineral Deposits of Japan and the Philippines, v6, 29th IGC Field Trip Guide Book, The Society of Resource Geology, Tokyo, Japan, pp 143-172.
- Case history of the discovery of the Hishikari gold deposit, Japan; Nakayama K - 1995, in Mauk J L, St George J D (Eds.) Exploring the Rim, PACRIM '95 Proceedings of the 1995 PACRIM Cong., Auckland, New Zealand, 19-22 November 1995, AusIMM Publication Series, pp 429-434.
- The Hishikari gold deposit: High-grade epithermal veins in Quaternary volcanics of southern Kyushu, Japan; Eiji Izawwa, Yukitoshi Urashima, Keno Ibaraki, Ryoichi Suzuki, Takeo Yokoyama, Kiyoshi Kawasaki, Akito Koga, Sachihiro Taguchiu - 1990, Jour. of Geochem. Explor., v36, pp 1-56.
- Hydrothermal alteration associated with Nansatsu-type gold mineraliastion in the Kasuga area, Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan; Izawa E - 1991, Geological Survey of Japan Report No. 277, pp 49-52.
Porter GeoConsultancy Home
| More on This Tour
| Other Tours
| New Tours
| About AMF
For more information contact: T M (Mike) Porter, of Porter GeoConsultancy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This was another of the International Study Tours designed, developed, organised and escorted by T M (Mike) Porter of Porter GeoConsultancy Pty Ltd (PGC) in joint venture with the Australian Mineral Foundation (AMF). While the reputation and support of the AMF contributed to the establishment of the tours, after it ceased trading at the end of 2001, PGC has continued to develop, organise and manage the tour series.
|Porter GeoConsultancy Pty Ltd|
6 Beatty Street
LINDEN PARK 5065
Telephone: +61 8 8379 7397
Mobile: +61 422 791 776.