This joint tour supported by both the Geological Society of South Africa, the Mineral Deposits Division of the Geological Association of Canada, ADIMB (Brazil) and the Australian Mineral Foundation, was managed by PGC on behalf of all parties.
- Part A
Last International |
Click on image for details.
|Big discount all books !!!|
HARD COPY -and- eBOOKS
No single hard copy book more than AUD $44.00 (incl. GST)
e-BOOKS also discounted
Lihir - Papua New Guinea
- Slip partitioning at convergent plate boundaries of SE Asia; McCafferty R - 1996, in Hall R, Blundell D (Eds), Tectonic Evolution of Southeast Asia, Geol Soc Spec Pub No. 106, pp 3-18.
- Geology, volcanism and mineral deposits of Papua New Guinea; Rogerson R, McKee C - 1990, in Hughes F E (Ed) Geology of the Mineral Deposits of Australia and Papua New Guinea, AusIMM, Melbourne, pp 1689-1701.
- Magmatic arcs and associated gold and copper mineralisation in Indonesia; Carlile J C, Mitchell A H G - 1994, Jour. Geochem. Expl, v 50, pp 91-142.
- Gold distribution, production and potential in Indonesia; Carlile J C, Heesterman I J L, Mitchell A H G - 1996, The AusIMM Bull, No. 1, Feb, 1996, pp 42-46.
Porgera - Papua New Guinea
- Lihir gold project; extracts from Orogen Minerals Ltd Prospectus, 1996, pp 73-81, and 170-186.
- Geology of the Ladolam gold deposit, Lihir Island, Papua New Guinea; Davies R M, Ballantyne G H - 1992, Epithermal Gold in Asia and the Pacific, Mineral Concentrations and Hydrocarbon Accumulations in the ESCAP Region, v 6, UN Econ & Social Comm to Asia & the Pacific, pp 189-194.
- Ladolam gold deposit, Lihir Island; Moyle A J, Doyle B J, Hoogvliet H, Ware A R - 1990, in Hughes F E (Ed) Geology of the Mineral Deposits of Australia and Papua New Guinea, AusIMM, Melbourne, pp 1793-1805.
Ertsberg Mining District - Indonesia
- Porgera gold mine; extracts from Orogen Minerals Ltd Prospectus, 1996, pp 51-59 and 141-146.
- Porgera gold deposit; Handley G A, Henry D D - 1990, in Hughes F E (Ed) Geology of the Mineral Deposits of Australia and Papua New Guinea, AusIMM, Melbourne, pp 1717-1724.
- The Porgera gold mine, Papua New Guinea: Magmatic hydrothermal to epithermal evolution of an alkalic type precious metal deposit; Richards J P, Kerrich R - 1993, Econ Geol, v 88, (Extracts), pp 1017-1022, 1041-1052.
- The Porgera gold deposit; Corbett G, Leach T, Stewart R, Fulton B - 1995, in Mauk J L, St George J D (Eds.), Exploring the Rim, PACRIM Congress 1995, Auckland, New Zealand, 19-22 Nov. 1995, Conf Proc, AusIMM Publ. Series, pp 151-156.
Return to TOP
- New advances in the understanding of the Grasberg copper-gold system, Irian Jaya, Indonesia; Pennington J B, Kavalieris I - 1997, in Pacific Treasure Trove, Copper-Gold Deposits of the Pacific Rim, pp 79-92.
- Geological and geochemical zoning of the Grasberg Igneous Complex, Irian Jaya, Indonesia (Abstract); MacDonald G D, Arnold L C - 1994, Jour Geochem Expl, v50, pp 143-144.
- Skarn Cu-Au orebodies of the Gunung Bijih (Ertsberg) district, Irian Jaya, Indonesia; Mertig H J, Fubin J N, Kyle J R - 1994, Jour. Geochem. Expl., v 50, pp 179-202.
- Geology, zonation and fluid evolution of the Big Gossan Cu-Au skarn deposit, Ertsberg District, Irian Jaya; Meinert L D, Hefton K K, Mayes D, Tasiran I, 1997 - in Econ. Geol. Bull. no. 5, v92 pp 509-534.
- Geology of the Kucing Liar Ore Body, Irian Jaya, Indonesia; Sugeng Widodo, Belluz N, Nur Wiwoho, Bowo Kusnanto, Manning P, Edwards A, Macdonald G, in Porter T M (Ed.), Porphyry and Hydrothermal Copper and Gold Deposits - A Global Perspective, PGC Publishing, Adelaide., pp 49-60.
Porter GeoConsultancy Home
| More on This Tour
| Other Tours
| New Tours
| About AMF
For more information contact: T M (Mike) Porter, of Porter GeoConsultancy (email@example.com)
This was another of the International Study Tours designed, developed, organised and escorted by T M (Mike) Porter of Porter GeoConsultancy Pty Ltd (PGC) in joint venture with the Australian Mineral Foundation (AMF). While the reputation and support of the AMF contributed to the establishment of the tours, after it ceased trading at the end of 2001, PGC has continued to develop, organise and manage the tour series.
|Porter GeoConsultancy Pty Ltd|
6 Beatty Street
LINDEN PARK 5065
Telephone: +61 8 8379 7397
Mobile: +61 422 791 776.